About Steve Banfield; Focus Inspections; Focus Strata Consulting Services
Since 1988, Steve Banfield has been focused on the technologies of buildings, their construction, inspections and long term conditions.
His career started with large facilities and then he moved to the small structures, including homes. In addition to the physical structure, he is a specialist in the finances for maintaining the assets of Strata Corporations.
He has also trained and practiced extensively in architectural design and drafting for nearly 30 years.
- Certified Building Technologist, (CTech) No. 13778
- Certified Residential House Inspector, (CHI) No.PI0183, Licensed with the B.C. Consumer Protection Agency
- Certified Property Inspector, (CPI) No. PI0183,
- Registered Reserve Fund Analyst, (RRFA) No.PI0183
- Member, Applied Science Technologists & Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC) since 1993 to Present
- Certification Chairman, ASTTBC (Property Inspectors) Board of Directors; since 2012 to Present
Top Technologist of the year (2012), Applied Science Technologist and Technicians of British Columbia.
Steve Banfield has been instructing the House Inspector’s course at BCIT for 9 years.